Rules of Play
- All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times. High 5 does not accept the responsibility for the supervision of children.
- Only children under 4′ 10” or 148cm in height may play. Children over this height will only be allowed to play at the discretion of the supervising staff.
- Children should use the toilet and wash their hands before entering the play area.
- Leave badges and jewellery with a responsible adult. Spectacles should only be worn if used with a retainer or shatter-proof lenses.
- Please remove shoes before entering the play area and place in the shoe storage provided. Socks must be worn AT ALL In case of any problem please contact reception or a member of staff. (socks may be purchased from Reception for £1 per pair).
- Age restrictions vary dependant on the play zone that visitors are using. These are in place for the safety and enjoyment of all children.
- Play is restricted to 2 hours during peak times.
- We recommend to parents that children wear long sleeves and trousers whilst playing on the equipment. Non acrylic clothing is best as this reduces the chance of friction burns. Clothes should be tucked in at all times.
- Clothes with ropes and cords should not be worn in the play area.
- Please do not play in front of the slide exits.
- No sharp objects may be taken into the play area.
- It is forbidden to climb on the netted walls or the system structure.
- No food, drink or chewing gum should be taken into the play area.
- It is forbidden to smoke or play with fire within the play centre.
- Children who are unwell should not enter the play area.
- Balls or other objects should not be thrown at other children.
- Fighting or bullying will NOT be tolerated. We do not accept any form or verbal or physical abuse towards staff, management or other members of the public. High 5 reserve the right to ask any guilty parties to leave.
- Parents/guardians are responsible for the behaviour and well being of the child/children in their care and must maintain supervision at all times.
- In the interest of Health & Safety, please ensure that any food debris that falls on the floor is picked/wiped up as soon as possible. Report any spillages to Reception.
- Report all accidents to a member of staff to ensure that we can provide any necessary assistance and minimise the potential of re-occurances. These will be logged and are an important part of ongoing safety audits.
- All damages to High 5 property either accidental or deliberate must be reported to a member of staff.
- Nappy changing and the use of potties etc. should be conducted in the baby changing room and nappies placed in the bins provided within.
- For health, safety and insurance reasons, only food and drinks purchased at High 5 may be consumed on the premises (except for baby products)
- Report any behavioural concerns to a member of staff. Do not attempt to intervene yourself.
- Visitors who are deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be refused entry.
- High 5 accepts no responsibility for the loss or damage to any personal belongings. Items left are done so at your own risk.
- In order to protect the privacy and security of the children playing at High 5 we ask that photographs are only taken within the party rooms and only by parents accompanying party guests. Photography in the main play area is not permitted.
- For Health & Safety reasons and in the interest of child protection NO adults are allowed past the blue entrance gate to the Junior area. If for any reason you need to get your child out of the area please ask a member of staff and they will fetch them for you.
The High 5 team supervises the play equipment and help maximise your children’s enjoyment they are not however a replacement for parental supervision.
Parents/Guardians should note that whilst every consideration has been given for the safety of children using the play centre, High 5 cannot be held responsible for accidents which occur as a result of children playing on the equipment.
All of our equipment is maintained on a daily basis.
Thank You For Your Co-Operation